New Airframe Album Title from Valiant Wings Publishing on the CAC Boomerang
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the third title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Walkaround images of preserved examples
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 3 - The CAC Boomerang - A Detailed Guide to The RAAF’s Famous WWII Fighter by Richard A. Franks
Our third title in the Airframe Album series will cover the Commonwealth Boomerang, and provides an excellent contrast to our previous two titles on The Heinkel He 219 and Hawker Sea Fury.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical and modern photographs
- Pictures before, during and after restoration
- Isometric views by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Colour profiles and camouflage detail by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 84 pages in total
- Lists of all Boomerang kits, accessories and decals available in 1/32nd, 1/48th and 1/72nd scales
Airframe Album No 3 - The CAC Boomerang - A Detailed Guide to The RAAF’s Famous WWII Fighter by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £15.95 per copy + postage and packing, and will be available from all good hobby stores, specialist bookshops and ADH Books. Publication is scheduled for late June/early July 2013.
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS!
- Anyone directly pre-ordering a copy before July 1st will be entered into a prize draw to win a superb AlleyCat 1/32nd scale Boomerang kit.
- £2.00 off P&P for all individual pre-ordered copies both UK and worldwide before July 1st
This article created on Sunday, June 02 2013; Last modified on Sunday, June 02 2013