Airframe Album No 1: The Heinkel He 219 Second Edition
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
Airframe Album No 1-Second Edition. The Heinkel He 219-A Detailed Guide to The Luftwaffe’s Ultimate Nightfighter
Valiant Wings Publishing’s next title returns to where the Airframe Album range started back in 2012 with a second, much expanded edition of our very first title in the series, The Heinkel He 219 - A Detailed Guide to The Luftwaffe’s Ultimate Nightfighter by Richard A. Franks.
The He 219 is a very popular aircraft modelling subject, confirmed by the fact that we had to reprint our first edition twice after our first run sold out in under two months. Much has changed regarding available knowledge and references concerning the type so it seems right to re-introduce this title in expanded and revised format.
The modelling map of the He 219 has also changed considerably over the past nine years so this title will be a new book partly-rewritten, and expanded from the first edition to contain at least 128 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Luftwaffe enthusiast should be without.
It will contain:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and updated modelling information
- 150+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz & Juraj Jankovic
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
- New specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
ISBN: 978-1-912932-18-4 RRP will be only be £19.95 per copy + postage and packing. Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
The Heinkel He 219 - A Detailed Guide to The Luftwaffe’s Ultimate Nightfighter by Richard A. Franks. will also be available from specialist bookshops and certain hobby retailers. Publication is planned for late June.
Save money! – Order your copy before June 22nd and save £1.00 on cover price AND save £2.00 on postage, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Friday, June 04 2021; Last modified on Friday, June 04 2021