Airframe Album No 17 is Coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
We are delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 17 - The Henschel Hs 129 - A Detailed Guide to the Luftwaffe's Panzerjäger by Richard A. Franks
Our seventeenth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Zoukei-Mura (1/32nd), Hasegawa (1/48th), Italeri and older kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of the type
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Juraj Jankovic of all prototype, production and test airframes
- Colour profiles by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 140 pages in total
- Lists of all Hs 129 accessories, decals & masks produced in all scales
- Detailed build of the Zoukei-Mura 1/32nd scale Hs 129B-2/R3 kit by Steve Evans
Airframe Album No 17 - The Henschel Hs 129- A Detailed Guide to the Luftwaffe's Panzerjäger by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £19.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for late April, ISBN is 978-1-912932-16-0
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFER - Save money!
- Pre-order before April 26th and save £1.00 on cover price!
- Save on postage! Pre-order before April 26th and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Friday, April 02 2021; Last modified on Friday, April 02 2021