Airframe Album No 16 is coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 16 - The Messerschmitt Me 410 Hornisse (inc. Me 210 & Me 310)- A Detailed Guide to the Last Zerstörer by Richard A. Franks
Our sixteenth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the HpH Model (1/32nd), Monogram, Meng (1/48th), Fine Molds/Eduard, Italeri and older kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of the world's two remaining Me 410s
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Wojciech Sankowski of all prototype, production and test airframes
- Colour profiles by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 140 pages in total
- Lists of all Me 210/310/410 accessories, decals & masks produced in all scales
- Kit build of the Meng 1/48th Me 410B-2/U4 by Steve Evans
Airframe Album No 16 - The Messerschmitt Me 410 Hornisse (inc. Me 210 & Me 310) -A Detailed Guide to the Last Zerstörer by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £19.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for October, ISBN is 978-1-912932-13-9.
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFER - Save money!
- Pre-order before October 16th and save £1.00 on cover price!
- Save on postage! Pre-order before October 16th and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Monday, September 07 2020; Last modified on Monday, September 07 2020