Airframe & Miniature No 7 is Coming Back-Revised and Expanded!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
Valiant Wings Publishing’s next title in the ever-popular Airframe & Miniature series will be an updated, revised and expanded edition of The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions (including Fw 190A, B, C, F, G & S) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Butcher Bird by Richard A. Franks.
This seventh book in our much-acclaimed series has been out of print for a while now. With new short-nose Fw 190 kits now available in 1/72nd and 1/48th scales, plus a mass of associated accessories and decals, it seemed right to make this book available once again.
In addition to the original contents it will contain:
- Full assessments of all the new kit releases since the title's first release in 2014
- A build of the new-tooled Fw 190A-2 from Eduard in 1/48th scale by Steve A. Evans
- Updated kit, accessory and decal appendices
A real bonus for the modeller will be two sets of fold-out 1/48th scale plans.
RRP will be £20.95 per copy + postage and packing. Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions (including Fw 190A, B, C, F, G & S) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Butcher Bird by Richard A. Franks will also be available from all good specialist bookshops and retailers. Publication is planned for early November.
ISBN is 978-1-912932-08-5
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS!
- £1.00 off cover price for all individual direct pre-ordered copies both UK and worldwide before November 5th
- £2.00 off P&P for all individual direct pre-ordered copies both UK and worldwide before November 5th
Publisher-Valiant Wings Publishing
This article created on Wednesday, October 02 2019; Last modified on Wednesday, October 02 2019