Airframe Detail No 7 is Coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Detail series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Detail No 7 - The Henschel Hs 123- A Technical Guide by Richard A. Franks
Our seventh title in the Airframe Detail series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Montex/Alley Cat 1/32nd resin kit, the new GasPatch or older AmTech/Esci/Italeri/Revell kits in 1/48th, or the A-Model, Avis, Fly and venerable Airfix examples in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- Period detail images during production and service use
- A wealth of historical technical photographs and diagrams
- Colour profiles by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 64 pages in total
- Lists of all Hs 123 kit and accessories produced in all scales
- Kit build of the 1/48th Hs 123 from GasPatch Models by Steve Evans
Airframe Detail No 7 - The Henschel Hs 123 - A Technical Guide by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £13.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for mid-September. ISBN is 978-1-912932-04-7
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS - Save money!
- Save £1 on RRP! Pre-order before August 30th at the special price of £12.95 per copy!
- Save money on postage! Pre-order before September 1st and save £2 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Saturday, August 17 2019; Last modified on Saturday, August 17 2019