Valiant Wings Publishing Announces The Supermarine Spitfire Part 2
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
2019 is a year of milestones for Valiant Wings Publishing. It is our tenth year in business and we are now about to publish our fiftieth book title.
Valiant Wings Publishing is pleased to announce that our thirteenth book in the well-established Airframe & Miniature series will be The Supermarine Spitfire Part 2 (Griffon-powered) including the Seafire, Spiteful & Seafang - A Complete Guide To The Famous Fighter by Richard A. Franks.
The Spitfire is probably the most popular aircraft modelling subjects around. Our latest book will go some way towards unpicking the bewildering choices of variants and schemes that apply to the Griffon-powered versions.
This thirteenth book in our much-acclaimed series is our biggest ever and will contain a colossal 272 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Spitfire enthusiast should be without.
It will contain:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Juraj Jankovic
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
ISBN: 978-1-912932-00-9. RRP will be only be £21.95 per copy + postage and packing. Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
The Supermarine Spitfire Part 2 (Griffon-powered) including the Seafire, Spiteful & Seafang - A Complete Guide To The Famous Fighter by Richard A. Franks will also be available from specialist bookshops and certain hobby retailers. Publication is planned for late June.
Celebrate our 50th title, save money and pre-order!
- Order your copy before June 20th and get it a special pre-order price of £20.95 RRP !
- Save a massive 50% on postage and packing !
This article created on Sunday, May 19 2019; Last modified on Sunday, May 19 2019