Airframe Album No 14 is Coming!
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 14 - The Bristol Beaufighter - A Detailed Guide To Bristol’s Hard-hitting Twin by Richard A. Franks
Our fourteenth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Revell (1/32nd), Tamiya, new tool Revell (1/48th), Hasegawa, new tool Airfix and older kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of preserved Beaufighters
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Chris Sandham-Bailey of all prototype, production and projected airframes
- Colour profiles and by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 160 pages in total
- Lists of all Beaufighter accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the new tool Revell 1/48th Beaufighter TF.X by Steve Evans and the new tool Airfix 1/72 TF.X by Libor Jekl
Airframe Album No 14 - The Bristol Beaufighter-A Detailed Guide To Bristol’s Hard-hitting Twin by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £18.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for early November. ISBN is 978-0-9957773-8-5.
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFER - Save money!
Save on postage! Pre-order before November 5th and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
Save on cover price. Pre-order before November 5th and save £1.00 on RRP!
This article created on Monday, October 15 2018; Last modified on Monday, October 15 2018