AoA Decals | 32-012: A-4E, A-4F and A-4M Skyhawk Airframe Stencils
Reviewed by LSP_Paul
This sheet provides the A-4 Skyhawk airframe stencils for one aircraft in the high-visibility Navy light grey/white camouflage scheme. The Skyhawk's stenciling varied (even from aircraft to aircraft within same squadron and time period) - it would be near impossible to capture every style and variant. This sheet captures one of the most typical overall appearances for the smaller text based stencils, while also providing several of the more common variations, in some cases multiple options are provided of one marking.
Multiple styles of various common markings provided:
- Two versions of intake warnings (and with three sub-options for one)
- Two versions of the ejection seat warnings
- Four versions of the crew rescue arrows (with optional Japanese character addition)
- Five versions of the horizontal stabilizer angle markings
- Six versions of the fuselage hoist markings
- Also includes optional "deformed" national insignia for the forward right fuselage
- And more…
The Placement Guide
These decals are a great stand alone stencil set or even better, a direct replacement for the kit supplied stencil data.
Thanks to AoA Decals for the review sample.
© LSP Paul 2016
This review was published on Thursday, April 21 2016; Last modified on Thursday, April 21 2016