New Airframe & Miniature Title from Valiant Wings Publishing
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
Valiant Wings Publishing’s sixth title in the increasingly popular Airframe & Miniature series will be The North American P-51 Early Mustang (including the A-36, P-51 and P-51A to C) – A Complete Guide To The USAAF’s Famous Fighter by Richard A. Franks.
This sixth book in our much acclaimed series contains a sizeable 144 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Mustang enthusiast should be without.
It will contain:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Extensive 1/72nd, 1/48th and 1/32nd scale full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
A real bonus for the modeller will be a set of fold-out 1/48th scale plans.
RRP will be only be £17.95 per copy + postage and packing. Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, www.valiant-wings.co.uk, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
The North American P-51 Early Mustang (including the A-36, P-51 and P-51A to C) – A Complete Guide To The USAAF’s Famous Fighter by Richard A. Franks is also available from all good specialist bookshops, retailers and ADH Books. Publication is planned for early November, prior to Scale ModelWorld in Telford.
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS!
- Anyone directly pre-ordering a copy before November 1st will be entered into a prize draw to win one of ten superb Mustang kits
- Italeri 1/48 A-36 Apache kit (we have five to give away)
- Tamiya 1/48 P-51B kit (we have three to give away)
- Tamiya 1/48 RAF Mustang Mk III (we have two to give away)
- £2.00 off P&P for all individual pre-ordered copies both UK and worldwide before November 1st
This article created on Thursday, September 05 2013; Last modified on Thursday, September 05 2013