The Latest News from Wingnut Wings
Information supplied by Richard Alexander
End of free shipping on 17 June 2016 (New Zealand time)
Yes it's true, after 7 years of being able to provide you with free worldwide shipping this service will be coming to an end in 2 weeks.
We have been investigating numerous options to provide you with the most cost effective shipping available. To this end, we are pleased to announce that Wingnut Wings models will begin shipping from the same warehouses in the USA, Europe and Hong Kong used by our very good friends at Weta Workshop (www.wetanz.com/shop). Dave will continue to ship smaller items like decals, spare sprues etc as well as models from the New Zealand warehouse.
Answers to some frequently asked questions about what will happen after the end of free shipping...
- When you place your order you should be able to display prices in US$, GBP £, Euro € , AUD$ and NZ$
- You will be able to choose to have your order shipped from the USA, Europe, Hong Kong or NZ warehouse (subject to stock availability).
- European Union VAT will be added to orders shipped to EU addresses from the European warehouse only. The great benefit of this will be that EU customers will no longer have to pay any VAT collection fees at the border.
- New Zealand GST will be added to orders shipped to NZ addresses from the NZ warehouse only.
- VAT/GST will not be added to orders shipped to non EU or NZ addresses. Depending on what country you live in and the value of your order there may be additional customs tariffs, duties, taxes and/or other fees imposed by your government and/or mail provider. These fees will remain your responsibility.
Despite the very best of preparations, a change like this involving the integration of 3 new shipping locations, is bound to encounter unforeseen problems. We expect that there will be some down time from 17 June 2016 when it will not be possible for you to place orders. Please do not be alarmed if/when this happens, hopefully it won't last longer than a few days but it could be a couple of weeks. Don't panic!
We will contact you again when we have some more information.
Customer models gallery
Please check out the latest additions to our customer models gallery sent in by enthusiasts just like you...
If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know. We may not be able to reply to every email but we do read them all.
Wingnut Wings Ltd
PO Box 15-319
This article created on Saturday, June 04 2016; Last modified on Saturday, June 04 2016