Valiant Wings Publishing's New Book Announcement: Airframe Album No 9 - The Arado Ar 234
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
Airframe Album No 9 is Coming!
I am delighted to announce the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject and includes:
- Period diagrams
- Data from flight manuals
- Data from spare parts catalogues
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views of prototype and production machines
- Full colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes
Airframe Album No 9 - The Arado Ar 234 - A Detailed Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Jet Bomber by Richard A. Franks
Our ninth title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Fly (1/32nd), Hasegawa (1/48th), Dragon and even the Frog kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include all the elements listed plus:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of the world’s only complete Ar 234
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Wojciech Sankowski of all prototype and production airframes
- Colour profiles and by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 100 pages in total
- Lists of all Ar 234, accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the Dragon 1/72nd Ar 234B by Libor Jekl and the Hasegawa 1/48th Ar 234B by Steve Evans
Airframe Album No 9 - The Arado Ar 234 - A Detailed Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Jet Bomber by Richard A. Franks will retail at only £16.95 per copy + postage and packing.
The book will also be available from all good hobby stores and specialist bookshops. Publication is scheduled for early April.
ISBN is 978-0-9935345-0-8.
Pre-orders can be made via the Valiant Wings website, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS - Save Money!
- Save £1.00 on RRP! Pre-order before March 30th at the special price of £15.95 per copy!
- Save £2.00 on postage! Pre-order before March 30th and save £2.00 on post and packing, both UK and worldwide!
This article created on Thursday, February 25 2016; Last modified on Thursday, February 25 2016