Valiant Wings' Next Book: The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions
Information supplied by Mark Peacock
Valiant Wings Publishing’s seventh title in the increasingly popular Airframe & Miniature series will be The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions (including Fw 190A, B, C, F, G & S) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Butcher Bird by Richard A. Franks.
This seventh book in our much acclaimed series contains a massive 192 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Fw 190 enthusiast should be without.
It will contain:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Specially commissioned extensive 1/72nd, 1/48th and 1/32nd scale full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve A. Evans and Daniel Zamarbide Suarez
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
A real bonus for the modeller will be a set of fold-out 1/48th scale plans.
RRP will be only be £18.95 per copy + postage and packing. Pre-orders via the Valiant Wings website, by ‘phone on 01234 273434 (+44 1234 273434 if calling from outside the UK) or by writing to:
Valiant Wings Publishing
8 West Grove
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Radial-engine Versions (including Fw 190A, B, C, F, G & S) – A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Butcher Bird by Richard A. Franks is also available from all good specialist bookshops, retailers and ADH Books. Publication is planned for late July.
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER OFFERS!
1/ Anyone directly pre-ordering a copy before July 31st will be entered into a prize draw to win one of the following:
- Eduard 1/48 Fw 190A-8 Profipack kit kit (we have two to give away)
- Airfix 1/72 Fw 190F-8/A/8 kit (we have two to give away)
2/ £2.00 off P&P for all individual pre-ordered copies both UK and worldwide before July 31st.
This article created on Thursday, June 19 2014; Last modified on Thursday, June 19 2014