Foiled Trumpeter 1/32 PLAAF MiG-15
By Brian Leitch
Trumpeter 1/32nd MiG-15 BIS kit. *INSERT SIMPSONS COMIC BOOK GUY VOICE HERE* Worst fitting kit EVER.
I used stock interior with a resin BIS seat (don't remember from whom), with real nice resin instrument panel cover and full Big Ed PE treatment.
- Polished hypodermic tubing for oleos and main landing gear pistons;
- Master Caster weighted resin wheels;
- Hypodermic tubing for x2 23mm cannon & x1 37mm cannon & Pitot tube;
- Decals for PLAAF 4115 from spares + OOB;
- Modified and ground off erroneous braces on canopy - polished + Futured;
- Reynolds Wrap foil exterior;
- Model Master enamel paint;
- Flory Models wash + Tamiya weathering pallets;
The interior actually turned out pretty decent but don't really have any real shots of the cockpit.
© Brian Leitch 2013
This article was published on Thursday, September 05 2013; Last modified on Monday, April 04 2016